We service customers small and large, manufacturing a diverse array of products using our state-of-the-art machining centers, fabrication work cells and robotic welding cell.
We offer CNC swiss screw machining capabilities up to 1″, including multi-axis and live tooling. CNC milling and machining including 3D contouring capabilities using GibbsCAM software. Our 7 screw machines are ready to work for you 24/7 pumping out vast quantities of parts at very competitive pricing. Check out our extensive equipment list to see the extent of our capabilities. We routinely work with castings (steel, cast iron, aluminum), stampings, forgings, sheet metal, plastic injection molded and rubber bonded components to create complete assemblies. We are ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015, AISC Simple Bridge certified and are listed in PennDOT bulletin 15.
- Hall Industries core manufacturing competencies are CNC machining and fabrication.
- Our location in the industrial heartland and strong relationships with local service providers makes us a “one-stop” shop for all of your metalworking needs.
- CNC Machining & Milling
- CNC Turning (Swiss, Screw, Multi-Axis)
- Complete parts & multi-material assemblies, including managed out sourced processes such as heat treating, plating, anodizing, painting, powder coating, & passivating.
- Manufacturing & Design Engineering supporting cost reduction efforts and custom designed machined & equipment.
Hall Industries is a customer focused organization dedicated to providing manufacturing solutions to customer problems. Our goal is to be your “Problem Solver”. We are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional value to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.