Project Manager - Canonsburg, PA
At H&P Equipment, a Division of Hall Industries, Canonsburg, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Heyl & Patterson is a world leader in bulk material handling equipment for the power, mining, metals, grain, railroad and port/terminal markets, based in Canonsburg. Heyl & Patterson is part of the Hall group of companies based in the Pittsburgh area.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will work directly with the client and internal departments to ensure project deliverables are completed and delivered within the budget, schedule and defined scope.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide overall leadership for quality execution of projects maximizing contract value consistent with company financial, strategic and program objectives.
- Act as focal point for all communications with the client during all phases of the project.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members (engineering, purchasing, quality) to successfully meet project objectives according to client’s specifications.
- Create detailed project schedules and manage project budget
- Monitors project performance against plans and objectives, analyzes results, prepares project status reports including recommendations and action plans to improve results
- Responsible for activities related to procurement, change management, and project closeout.
- Ensure project deliverables adheres to H&P quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/science/management discipline.
- Education requirement may be offset by significant prior experience overseeing construction and/or equipment installation project(s).
- Additional education / training / certification: MBA, PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience in a project management position and knowledge of common project management methodologies
- Identify, track and mitigates project issues and risks. Able to escalate issues and resolution plans quickly and effectively.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of the Microsoft software suite (Word, EXCEL, Projects etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strength in organizational skills, people skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic team setting.
- Travel to project sites will be required from time to time.
What We Offer:
Competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision coverage, paid vacation, paid holiday time, 401k with a company match, training, and much more!
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer