The “HALL PCAT” is a pre-conditioned air tester designed to be utilized as a maintenance analyzing tool by GSE/HVAC technicians.
“HALL PCAT” PCA End of Hose Test Unit
- The “HALL PCAT” is a pre-conditioned air tester designed to be utilized as a maintenance analyzing tool by GSE/HVAC technicians
- Determine end of hose discharge status on any PCA unit
- The “HALL PCAT” is connected to the aircraft supply hose utilizing the 8” HALL PCA Inlet Adapter
- The “HALL PCAT” enables the maintenance technician to quickly determine operating status
- Adjustable restrictor nozzle to simulate various aircraft air requirements
- Real time meter readings for temperature, air flow and pressure
- NO need for tools
- NO need for hose separating
- NO requirement for removing sections of hose
“HALL PCAT” can be used on all units using a discharge hose via a PCA Inlet Adapter 8” regardless if it is a fixed, mobile or central system.
- Adjustable testing nozzle to validate air conditioning units discharge air
- Displays temperature of the air being supplied to the aircraft
- Test both mobile and stationary air conditioners
“HALL PCAT” comes complete with all gauges and attached hand cart for simple operation.
The “HALL PCAT” has ability for achieving setting maintenance with adjustable restricted airflow ranges in varied - inches of H2O:
- Commuter at: 8 - 12 in. of H20
- Narrow body at: 15 - 20 in. of H2O
- Wide Body at: 20-30 in. of H2O
Note: This testing device is not intended for: Proofing or verifying any point of use manufactures or central systems units published or required operational performance design or performance criteria of the units’ certification for supplying condition air from the point of use conditioned air unit for supporting aircraft manufacturers design requirement of the aircraft.