The PCA TUBE SYSTEM is uniquely designed to increase passenger comfort by maintaining smooth airflow and reducing kinks, reduce ramp injuries compared to rolling PCA ducting, and saves money with exceptional service life.
- Smooth bore tubes provide increased airflow to the cabin increasing passenger comfort.
- Reduces hose kinks for increased airflow
- Cost effective with long service life.
- Simple installation- Welded or bolted connection to PBB
- Increased ramp personnel safety- minimizes handling of ducting
- Stores underneath PBB when not in use
- Low profile design to clear aircraft and PBB
- Premium grade casters
- Long lasting PVC tubes in Sch. 40 or Sch. 80
- System moves with PBB
- 1 tube through 4 tubes
- Sch. 80 tube for reduced heat transfer through tube
- End Options -5', 10', 15', 20', 25' and 30' Layflat or Ultralyte Duct
- Nylon or Aluminum inlet adapter
- Locking foot brake holds system in place in windy conditions
- Heat Shield
- FlexLink end connector