Field Service Engineer
At H&P Equipment, a Division of Hall Industries, Canonsburg, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Industries, a leader in the steel manufacturing industry, is a premier supplier of machined components, fabrications, and assemblies. We provide products and services that offer solutions to customers spanning from aviation to engineering. For nearly 60 years our success continues because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional and innovative results to our customers.
Heyl & Patterson is currently seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our team located in Canonsburg, PA. The Field Service Engineer will perform supervisory and leadership duties for the assembly, installation, commissioning, operations, and maintenance of heavy industrial equipment.
Field Service Engineer requirements:
- Minimum 10 years in bulk material handling, heavy industrial equipment, or construction industry.
- Ability to read and decipher drawings for assembly and erection of heavy industrial equipment and respond to customer queries.
- Ability to climb ladders, stairs, and work at heights.
- Ability to use relevant measuring devices (e.g., feeler gauge, calipers) for inspections.
- Ability to supervise and lead crews up to 20 workers during installation/repairs
- Familiarity with OSHA standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a group.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Ability to travel (75%) and perform domestic and international assignments.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with customers.
- Ability to understand the equipment and train customers on preventive maintenance planning and execution.
- Valid driver license.
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid long-term and short-term disability, 401k (matching), paid holidays and vacation, HSA. Referral Program.
Great Work Environment
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer