Certified Welder – Grove City, PA
At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Industries, a leader in the steel manufacturing industry, is a premier supplier of machined components, fabrications, and assemblies. We provide products and services that offer solutions to customers spanning from aviation to engineering. For nearly 60 years our success continues because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional and innovative results to our customers.
Hall Industries, Inc. is currently looking for a full-time qualified Certified Welder. The position is in Grove City, PA.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Basic Blueprint reading skills.
- Knowledge of Tig, Stick, Flux Core, Spray Arc, Aluminum, and Code Welding.
- Work with other employees well and be a team player.
- Adhere to AWS D1.1 and AWS D1.5 code.
- DOT experience
- Operation of horizontal, vertical, cold saw, handheld grinders.
- Complete the assigned inspection forms on all jobs.
Certified Welder Job Requirements:
- Pass Welding Test, 3G vertical up (1” thick plate)
- 2 years active welding experience
- Familiar with Penn dot requirements
- Pass Drug Screen
Certified Welder Desired Skills:
- Ability to work well with a team of welders
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented for complete job duration
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term disability, 401k (matching), HSA, paid holidays and vacation, Referral Program.
Great Work Environment
Company's Facebook page:
summit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer