Robotic Welding Operator - Grove City, PA
At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Robotic Welding Operator – Grove City, PA
Hall Industries, a leader in the steel manufacturing industry, is a premier supplier of machined components, fabrications, and assemblies. We provide products and services that offer solutions to customers spanning from aviation to engineering. For nearly 60 years our success continues because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional and innovative results to our customers.
Hall Technical Services LLC is currently looking for a full-time qualified Robotic Welding Operator. The position is in Grove City, PA
Robotic Welding Operator Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Ability to read blueprints / weld symbols, tape measure, and other measuring devices.
- Ability to set a welding machine, including the gas, volts, amps, and wire speed to weld in a variety of positions.
- Properly sets Automated Tooling according to work order/schedule.
- Loads raw materials, parts, etc., into the Automated Tooling. May include the use of an overhead crane, forklift, or carrying materials by hand.
- Conducts initial daily startup on the machines, adjusting settings on controls, ensuring that the product meets specifications and quality standards based on blueprint, accurately confirming the dimensions and tolerances.
- Welder must inspect his/her product as instructed by standard operating procedures.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Adhere to all Safety requirements.
- Manage multiple weld machine operations, providing guidance and solutions to Robotic Weld Operators.
- Use advanced problem-solving skills.
- Look for potential cost savings in the work process, help keep scrap and waste to a minimum and be efficient in use of all supplies.
Robotic Welding Operator Qualifications:
- Be comfortable operating Fanuc robots and positioners and Lincoln welding equipment
- 3+ years of Robotic weld/fabrication experience.
- Welding Technology Certificate preferred.
- Strong communication and leadership skillset.
- Basic automated machine knowledge required.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Robotic Welding Operator Desired Skills
- Well Organized
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Ability to commute/relocate:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid long-term and short-term disability, 401k (matching), paid holidays and vacation, HSA. Referral Program.
Great Work Environment
- Authorized to work in the United States
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer