Level Mechanical Design Engineer - Grove City, PA
At Hall Fluid Power, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Mechanical Design Engineer - Entry Level
Hall Fluid Power designs, manufactures and repairs industrial equipment for the power, mining, metals, grain, railroad and port/terminal markets. HFP is part of the Hall group of companies based in the Pittsburgh area. We are looking for an Entry Level Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team at our Grove City, PA location.
- Solve engineering problems that arise from designing and fabricating large industrial machines
- Perform mechanical and fluid power design calculations
- Create engineering drawings for fluid power systems and mechanical equipment
- Support equipment fabrication by interfacing with our in-house manufacturing facility
- Review shop inspection reports and quality documentation, and perform other project duties as required.
Education, Qualification, and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- CAD 3D drafting experience
- Work with other departments including sales, purchasing, drafting, and quality to ensure projects schedules and specifications are met.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- “Hands-on” person with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Proficient with MS Office software
- Travel up to 15% as required to support installation, commissioning & troubleshooting of equipment.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer