HR Assistant / Receptionist
At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Industries, a leader in the steel manufacturing industry, is a premier supplier of machined components, fabrications, and assemblies. We provide products and services that offer solutions to customers spanning from aviation to engineering. For nearly 60 years our success continues because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional and innovative results to our customers.
Hall Technical Services LLC is currently looking for a full-time HR Assistant/Receptionist. The position is located in Grove City, PA. The successful candidate will provide receptionist and administrative support for Human Resources department.
This role requires a self-starter that is motivated and well organized with a positive attitude and the ability to provide administrative and office support in a challenging and fast paced environment.
HR Assistant/Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors and callers and directs them to the appropriate persons or take messages. Front desk presence.
- Assists with talent acquisition, including submitting job postings, scheduling candidate’s interviews, etc.
- Assists with logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions.
- Performs administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files, and sorting mail for the Human Resources department.
- Acts as a liaison between employees at the Grove City location and our corporate location.
- Provides support to payroll.
- Assist with identifying and developing relationships with outreach sources, such as local trade schools and career agencies.
- Attend and represent Hall Industries at local career events.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems.
HR Assistant/Receptionist Requirements:
- 1-year administrative experience required
- Experience in Human Resources preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-motivated and well-organized
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment of sensitive matters
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- High school diploma/equivalent required; Associate degree preferred
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term disability, 401k (matching), HSA, paid holidays and vacation, Referral Program.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Great Work Environment
- Authorized to work in the United States
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume.
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer