CNC Operator Machinist - Grove City, PA
At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
CNC Operator Machinist – Grove City, PA
Hall Industries, a leader in the steel manufacturing industry, is a premier supplier of machined components, fabrications, and assemblies. We provide products and services that offer solutions to customers spanning from aviation to engineering. For nearly 60 years our success continues because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional and innovative results to our customers.
Hall Technical Services LLC is currently looking for a full-time qualified CNC Operator Machinist. The position is on site in Grove City, PA
CNC Operator Machinist Position Description:
- Produces machined parts by setting up, and operating CNC Mills and/or Lathes machines.
CNC Operator Machinist Essential Duties and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Plans machining by studying work orders, must be able to read blueprints and tolerances (GD&T).
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, calculating requirements, including good knowledge of math; proving part programs.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Must be hard working.
- Must be reliable.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
CNC Operator Machinist Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have at least 3-year experience in operating CNC Mills and/or Lathes.
- Have a good mechanical aptitude, machine de-bugging and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Tool Knowledge, tolerance and program understanding.
- Must have great math skills, measuring skills, and Blueprint reading skills.
- Set-up and Programing experience.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Must be resourceful and a self-starter.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, vision, dental, 401k (matching), paid vacation and holidays, company paid life insurance and short-term disability, HSA, Referral Program
Great Work Environment
Authorized to work in the United States
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume.
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer