Certified Welder – Grove City, PA
At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
At Hall Technical Services, LLC. we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional value to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities, and technology.
Hall Industries, Inc. is currently looking for a full-time qualified Certified Welder. The position is in Grove City, PA.
The incumbent’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Basic Blueprint reading skills.
- Knowledge of Tig, Stick, Flux Core, Spray Arc, Aluminum, and Code Welding.
- Work with other employees well and be a team player.
- Adhere to AWS D1.1 and AWS D1.5 code.
- DOT experience
- Operation of horizontal, vertical, cold saw, handheld grinders.
- Complete the assigned inspection forms on all jobs.
- Pass Welding Test, 3G vertical up (1” thick plate)
- 2 years active welding experience
- Familiar with Penn dot requirements
- Pass Drug Screen
- Ability to work well with a team of welders
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented for complete job duration
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation
Great Work Environment
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer