Welder/Fitter 2ND Shift - Ellwood City, PA
At Hall Industries, Inc., Equipment Division, Ellwood City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
CERTIFIED WELD FITTERS 2ND Shift – Ellwood City, PA
At Hall Industries, Inc. we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional value, long term, to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Industries, Inc. is currently looking for a full-time qualified CERTIFIED WELD FITTERS for the 2ND Shift. The position is in Ellwood City, PA.
The incumbent’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Advanced Blueprint reading skills.
- Knowledge of machining tolerance as well as fabricating tolerances.
- Knowledge of Tig, Stick, Flux Core, Spray Arc, Aluminum, and Code Welding.
- Adhere to AWS D1.1 and AWS D1.5 code.
- Ability to teach others.
- Skills to lead a team on specific projects entirety.
- Knowledge of weld symbols.
- Good Math skills.
- DOT experience
- Pass Welding Test.
- Pass Fitting Test.
- 2 years active weld fitting experience
- Familiar with Penn dot requirements
- Ability to work well with a team of welders
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer