At Hall Fluid Power, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Fluid Power, LLC, a world leader in Bulk Material Handling equipment for the power, mining, metals, grain, railroad and port/terminal markets is seeking an experienced welder/pipe fitter to join our team in Grove City, PA. HFP is part of the Hall Group of companies based in the Pittsburgh area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledgeable in reading detail drawings
- Fabricator for fitting & tacking structural steel and plate
- Drilling & tapping of structural steel & plate
- Welding of Fluxcore (3G Welding certificate) for carbon and stainless steel
- Pipefitter-knowledge of pipe/tube bending a plus
- Welding for TIG process (6G Welding certificate a plus) for high pressure carbon and stainless pipe
- Knowledge of Shop Practices, Safety procedures
- Fork truck and overhead crane operation a plus
- Perform other duties as required to maintain operations
What We Offer:
Competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision coverage, paid vacation, paid holiday time, 401k with a company match, training, and much more!
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer