Swiss CNC Machinist (1ST & 2ND Shift)
At Hall Industries, Inc., Headquarters, Ellwood City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Industries, Inc. is currently looking for a full-time Swiss CNC Machinist (1ST & 2ND Shifts) located in Ellwood City, PA.
- Install and indicate vices, fixtures, and stops.
- Utilize the system to select and send the program to the machine.
- Identify and set tools per set-up sheet and selects proper tool holders.
- Ability to run all tools through the program and identify tool/s that need to be offset to establish a conforming part.
- Knowledge of surface finishes and is capable of changing tools as required to maintain the finish.
- Utilize shop traveler for use in production to verify correct material and any additional notes on material or work instructions that differ from customer print.
- Follow prescribed quality procedures including identifying all dimensions established at machining operation and check established dimensions via the in-process inspection sheet.
- Follow prescribed procedures for time reporting and scrap reporting via data collection to provide accurate data for job costing.
- Follow prescribed safety procedures.
- Knowledge and execution of start-up procedures following machine crash or major tool breakage.
- Lead workplace organization effort including removing fixtures, vices, and stops and placing in the identified area following job, replacing tooling and small tools in the identified area following job, and cleaning machine.
- Understand the customer’s requirements.
- Meet the customer’s requirements on time.
- Work with others in team-oriented environment.
- Complete all proper quality documents & first article inspection
- Remove tools and break down the set up in preparation of next job.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have at least one-year experience in operating Swiss Machine.
- Have a good mechanical aptitude, machine de-bugging and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Tool Knowledge, Blue print reading, tolerance and program understanding.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Must be resourceful and a self-starter.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer