Structural Estimator – Grove City, PA
At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
At Hall Technical Services LLC, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional value, long term, to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities, and technology.
Hall Technical Services LLC is currently looking for a full-time qualified Structural Estimator. The position is in Grove City, PA
Structural Estimator Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Prepare estimates on new projects and estimate prices on change orders on existing contracts.
- Read and interpret job bid instructions and detailed specifications for preparation of estimates.
- Prepare take-off of materials, estimate all necessary labor, materials, buyout items and equipment costs to prepare a thorough estimate.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Assist in the management of the project.
Structural Estimator Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience in structural steel project management / estimating
- Knowledge of material and labor costs and fabrication processes required
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sharp analytical skills
- Blueprint reading knowledge
Structural Estimator Desired Skills
- Well Organized
- Ability to work well with a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented for complete project duration
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off
Great Work Environment
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer