Structural Detailer / Draftsman - Ellwood City, PA
At Hall Industries, Inc., Equipment Division, Ellwood City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Structural Detailer / Draftsman Bridge Components
Hall Industries, Inc. – Ellwood City, PA
Hall Industries Equipment Division is seeking strong candidates to join our growing detailing team focusing on bridge components, railings, and drainage.
· Review contract drawings, special provisions, and estimates to understand scope of work and identify any discrepancies
· Develop erection and detail fabrication drawings
· Adhere to standard drawing detailing practices
· Support the project managers and shop by creating supplemental details as required
· 5 Years of experience producing drawings for steel fabrication. Bridge experience preferred but not required.
· Associates Degree or equivalent work experiences
· Ability to read and understand design contract drawings
· Understanding of metal fabrication processes, procedures, and shop drawings
· Understanding of weld symbols
· Familiarity with AISC standards and practices
· Strong math & geometry skills
· Strong communication skills
· Strong 2D AutoCAD skills
· DOT experience a plus
· Bridge or Stairway experience a plus
Competitive wages, based on experience
Full benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays
Great Work Environment
Reply to Posting with Resume or Fax Resume to: 724-752-8666
Hall Industries, Inc. is an EOE.
Send resumes to email@example.com
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer