Shop Foremen – Grove City, PA
At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
At Hall Technical Services LLC, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional value, long term, to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities, and technology.
Hall Technical Services LLC is currently looking for a full-time qualified Shop Foremen. The position is in Grove City, PA
Shop Foremen Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations on the shop floor
- Supervise shop floor personnel
- Enforce all company policies relating to punctuality, safety, and work ethic.
- Efficient scheduling (ensure all employees are assign work for the entire week).
- Ensure on time deliveries and inform Management of requirements needed to make deliveries on time.
- Assist with enforcing quality procedures.
Shop Foremen Qualifications:
- 5 years technical shop foremen
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Blueprint reading knowledge
- Welding knowledge
Shop Foremen Desired Skills:
- Strong leadership abilities
- Well Organized
- Ability to work well with a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented for complete project duration
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term disability, 401k (matching), HSA, paid holidays and vacation, Referral Program.
Great Work Environment
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Apply to: email@example.com
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer