Shipping and Receiving Coordinator - Grove City, PA
At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator – Grove City, PA
Hall Industries, a leader in the steel manufacturing industry, is a premier supplier of machined components, fabrications, and assemblies. We provide products and services that offer solutions to customers spanning from aviation to engineering. For nearly 60 years our success continues because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional and innovative results to our customers.
Hall Technical Services LLC is currently looking for a full-time qualified Shipping and Receiving Coordinator. The position is in Grove City, PA
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Loading and unloading of all trucks
- Notifies and/or delivers incoming product to end user
- Generating Shipping Documents (Bill of Ladings, Commercial Documentation, Packing Slips, Export/Import Customs Declaration, Certificate of Origin etc.) as required.
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Ensure proper labels are on all materials in house
- Pull order pick list, pull parts, package parts and finally process shipment of orders
- Assemble some small assemblies needed to fill an order
- Work with purchasing agent to ensure all item are processed in the system the day they are received
- Ability to operate a fork truck and overhead crane
- Keep a detailed records of shipments incoming and outgoing
- Maintain good relationships with Shipping Company Contacts (UPS, FedEx, freight/logistics companies)
- Communicate with customers and assist with customer needs
- Look for ways to improve the current process
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator Qualifications:
- At least 3 years shipping and receiving experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to read a tape measure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able and familiar with shipping products internationally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to move and lift 50 pounds
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator Desired Skills
- Blueprint reading knowledge
- Experience helping set up automated shipping processes
Ability to commute/relocate:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid long-term and short-term disability, 401k (matching), paid holidays and vacation, HSA. Referral Program.
Great Work Environment
- Authorized to work in the United States
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer