Senior Purchasing Agent – Canonsburg, PA
At H&P Equipment, a Division of Hall Industries, Canonsburg, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Heyl & Patterson Equipment, a Division of Hall Group, provides high quality, reliable, custom-engineered solutions that industries worldwide trust to keep their business moving forward. Founded in 1887, Heyl & Patterson is a world leader in Bulk Material Handling equipment for the power, mining, metals, grain, railroad, and port/terminal markets.
Heyl & Patterson is currently seeking an experienced Senior Purchasing Agent to join our team located in Canonsburg, PA.
Senior Purchasing Agent Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services.
- Purchase the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price.
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Maintain and review computerized or manual records of purchased items, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Utilize Global Shop ERP system for data entry.
Senior Purchasing Agent Requirements:
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- ERP system experience
- Thorough attention to detail
- Experience with Cost Accounting a plus
- Manufacturing background preferred
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Good commercial awareness
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid long-term and short-term disability, 401k (matching), paid holidays and vacation, HSA. Referral Program.
Great Work Environment
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
summit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer