Senior Electrical Engineer
At H&P Equipment, a Division of Hall Industries, Canonsburg, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Position: Senior Electrical Engineer
Heyl & Patterson Equipment, a Division of the Hall Group, provides high quality, reliable, custom engineered solutions that industries worldwide trust to keep their business moving forward. Founded in 1887, Heyl & Patterson is an industry leader in the design and construction of world-class bulk transfer equipment for customers in a wide range of industries, including grain, steel, energy, ports, and mining & minerals.
Heyl & Patterson Equipment is currently searching for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team in Canonsburg, PA.
Senior Electrical Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Develop equipment specifications for motors, variable speed drive systems, control systems, and field devices.
- Program PLC's, HMI's, and Drive systems to meet the application requirements
- Perform factory acceptance testing of electrical equipment
- Perform equipment startup and commissioning
- Provide operator & maintenance training on the electrical equipment
- Support existing equipment with troubleshooting support
- Provide guidance and support to less experienced engineers Successful candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- PLC & HMI Application & Programming experience (Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC; Allen Bradley/Red Lion/Wonderware HMI's preferred). Experience with DCS systems is a plus
- Ability to independently manage the electrical portions of projects from initial kick-off meeting to final commissioning
- Experience with DC & AC variable speed drive systems and their applications
- Familiarity with the NEC, NFPA and other industrial standards
- Good understanding of computers (Word; Excel; AutoCad or AutoCAD Electrical)
- Must possess good Customer Service qualities
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally for both emergency support and commissioning purposes. (Approximately 20-30% per year)
Generate electrical drawing packages
Oversight of electrical installations may be required
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology with 1O+ years of relevant experience
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation Great Work Environment ·
Heyl & Patterson Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer