At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Quality Engineer – Grove City, PA
Hall Industries, a leader in the steel manufacturing industry, is a premier supplier of machined components, fabrications, and assemblies. We provide products and services that offer solutions to customers spanning from aviation to engineering. For nearly 60 years our success continues because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional and innovative results to our customers.
Hall Industries, Inc. is currently looking for a full-time qualified Quality Engineer. The position is in Grove City, PA.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Work with other employees well and be a team player.
- Identify technical issues and get to the root of the problem.
- Proactively recommend solutions that’ll improve product durability and overall performance.
- Complete the assigned inspection forms on all jobs.
- Be familiar with various inspection techniques and be able to act as an auditor for all of our internal systems identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Determine quality metrics for all manufacturing procedures.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance.
- Develop corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
Quality Engineer Job Requirements:
- Read a blueprint and be able to inspect parts per the blueprint.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent discipline or equivalent work experience
- Root cause analysis experience preferred.
- Pass Drug Screen
Quality Engineer Desired Skills:
- Ability to work well with others
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance methods, tools and quality manufacturing processes
- Math skills
- Analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Penn dot requirements
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term disability, 401k (matching), HSA, paid holidays and vacation, Referral Program.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Great Work Environment
- Authorized to work in the United Stated
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Apply to: email@example.com
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer