Purchasing Agent - Grove City, PA
At Hall Industries, Inc., Equipment Division, Ellwood City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Purchasing Agent– Grove City, PA
Hall Technical Services, LLC. a Division of Hall Industries provides exceptional value to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities, and technology.
Hall Technical Service, LLC is currently seeking for a full-time Purchasing Agent. The position is onsite in Grove City, PA
Purchasing Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Send purchase requisitions to vendor and prepare purchase orders accordingly
- Evaluate suppliers by considering price, quality, availability and other criteria
- Review requisitions for goods and services.
- Work with Project Managers to perform material take offs and bid inquiries.
- Ability to interpret a blueprint to figure out what needs purchased
- Interacting with suppliers to schedule delivery times and resolve shipping errors
- Obtain and maintain material certs for manufacturing jobs
- Monitor shop and office supplies and create restocking orders as needed.
- Develop new vendors/suppliers to ensure material acquisition provides a competitive advantage and pre-qualify new vendors to ensure they possess any certifications or credentials to meet project requirements
- Utilize manufacturing ERP software
- General office duties
- Answer phones
- High School Diploma/GED, required
- Must be able to prioritize workload
- Must possess a thorough attention to detail
- 3-5 years purchasing experience
- Manufacturing background required
- Steel experience a plus
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation
Great Work Environment
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reply to this posting with your resume.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer