Project Manager – Ellwood City, PA
At Hall Industries, Inc., Equipment Division, Ellwood City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Equipment Division, a Division of the Hall Group, provides exceptional value to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities, and technology.
Hall Equipment Division is currently seeking for a full-time qualified Project Manager. The position is in Ellwood City, PA
Project Manager Responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Work with the estimator developing quotes, developing budgets, determining manpower requirements, meeting projected milestones, presenting project status.
- Design development, submit, and modify shop drawings for Simple Bridge Products
- Work with the sales force to ensure accurate drawing standard practices are being adhered to.
- Perform the duties of a purchasing agent and ensure proper material certifications are correct along with being able to meet the project milestones.
Project Manager Job Requirements:
- 3 years project management
- AutoCAD experience
- 3 years’ experience with steel fabrication
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Projects
Project Manager Desired Skill:
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience working with DOT’s desired but not required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented for complete project duration
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Good understanding of shop drawings
- Ability to do material take-Offs
- Purchasing experience
Full Time Position. Competitive compensation based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid long-term and short-term disability, 401k (matching), paid holidays and vacation, HSA. Referral Program.
Great Work Environment
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer