Project Cost Estimator
At H&P Equipment, a Division of Hall Industries, Canonsburg, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Project Cost Estimator
At Heyl & Patterson we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional value, long term, to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Heyl & Patterson is currently looking for a full-time qualified Cost Estimator. The position is located in Canonsburg, PA.
- Work with the Sales & Engineering Teams to develop estimates from drawings and specifications, determine manpower requirements, determine material requirements, and estimate project costs for small and large equipment proposals.
- Review bid requirements, project plans and specifications to ensure the company adheres to customer requirements.
- Stay up to date with market trends and pricing related to metals fabrication/machining including raw material fluctuation and other market indices.
- Prepare bill of materials (BOM) on projects for quoting purposes..
- Additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 5+ years estimating capital equipment or equivalent experience.
- Occasional travel less than 10% required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Ability to read drawings and understand specifications related to the industry.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Ability to work on a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and deadlines.
Full Time Position: Competitive compensation, based on experience. Full Benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation Great Work Environment
Hall Industries, Inc., the Heyl & Patterson parent company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reply to this posting with resume
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer