Outsourcing/Receiving – Ellwood City, PA
At Hall Industries, Inc., Headquarters, Ellwood City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
At Hall Industries, Inc., we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional value, long term, to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities, and technology.
Hall Industries, Inc. is looking for a full-time qualified Outsourcing/Receiving Clerk. The position is in Ellwood City, PA.
Outsourcing/Receiving Clerk Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Package and prepare parts and materials for shipment
- Coordinate and schedule pick-ups with internal and external freight and delivery services
- Monitor automated open-order reports and pick-lists and move parts and material into Work-in-Progress
- Creating Bill of ladings
- Check certs for all inbound materials
- Ensure proper materials are on all materials in house
- Work with purchasing agent to ensure all items are processed in the system the day they are received
- Scan and link documents to the purchase order in the system
- Must keep detailed records of shipments incoming and outgoing
- · Keep shop organized
- Complete all other assigned duties
- 2 years shipping and receiving experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
Outsourcing/Receiving Clerk Qualifications:
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a self-starter
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must pass a drug test
Full Time Position. Competitive wages, based on experience. Full benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Great Work Environment
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Industries, Inc. is an EOE.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer