Mechanical Engineer - Canonsburg, PA / Grove City, PA
At H&P Equipment, a Division of Hall Industries, Canonsburg, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Industries, a leader in the steel manufacturing industry, is a premier supplier of machined components, fabrications, and assemblies. We provide products and services that offer solutions to customers spanning from aviation to engineering. For nearly 60 years our success continues because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional and innovative results to our customers.
Heyl & Patterson is a world leader in bulk material handling equipment for the power, mining, metals, grain, railroad and port/terminal markets. Heyl & Patterson is part of the Hall group of companies based in the Pittsburgh area. We are looking for entry level Mechanical Engineers to join our team in our Southpointe or Grove City location.
· Solve engineering problems that arise from designing and fabricating large industrial machines
· Perform mechanical design calculations
· Create engineering sketches and develop the concepts into detailed design drawings
· Support equipment fabrication by resolving manufacturing problems
· Review shop inspection reports and quality documentation
Education, Qualification, and Skill Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field, or equivalent experience.
· Advanced computer skills with CAD 3D drafting experience
· Work with other departments including sales, purchasing, drafting, and quality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and within a group.
· “Hands-on” person with a strong mechanical aptitude
· Proficient with MS Office software
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid long-term and short-term disability, 401k (matching), paid holidays and vacation, HSA, Referral Program.
Great Work Environment
Company's website: hallindustries.com
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer