Mechanical Assembler – Ellwood City, PA
At Hall Industries, Inc., Headquarters, Ellwood City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
At Hall Industries, Inc., we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional value to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities, and technology.
Hall Industries, Inc. is currently looking for a Mechanical Assembler. The position is in Ellwood City, PA.
Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals and plan assembly or building operations.
- Inspect, operate, and test completed products to verify functioning, capabilities, or conformance to spec.
- Position or align components for assembly, manually or using hoists.
Mechanical Assembler Qualifications:
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to use basic hand tools
- Valid Driver's License
- Supply Own Basic Hand Tools
- Negative result on Drug Screening
Competitive compensation and Great Work Environment
Full Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term disability, 401k, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer