At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Mechanical Assembler – Grove City, PA
Hall Industries, a leader in the steel manufacturing industry, is a premier supplier of machined components, fabrications, and assemblies. We provide products and services that offer solutions to customers spanning from aviation to engineering. For nearly 60 years our success continues because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional and innovative results to our customers.
Hall Technical Services LLC is currently looking for a full-time qualified Mechanical Assembler. The position is in Grove City, PA
Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Assemble components per work instructions and manuals
- Discusses errors in diagrams or production order with supervisor or engineer to clarify assembly problems
- Document work performed by filling out proper paperwork including piece count
- Ability to operate a fork truck and overhead crane
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Look for ways to improve the current process
- Assist with loading and unloading of trucks when needed
- Help with prep for shipping when needed
Mechanical Assembler Qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience doing mechanical assembly
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to read a tape measure
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to move and lift 50 pounds
Mechanical Assembler Desired Skills
- Blueprint reading knowledge
Ability to commute/relocate:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid long-term and short-term disability, 401k (matching), paid holidays and vacation, HSA. Referral Program.
Great Work Environment
- Authorized to work in the United States
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer