Maintenance Technician (Grove City)
At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Maintenance Technician – Grove City, PA
At Hall Industries, Inc. we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional value, long term, to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Industries Equipment Division is currently looking for a full-time Maintenance Technician. The position is in Grove City, PA.
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Have basic knowledge of industrial power 120/240/480 VAC power single and three phases.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical/electrical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by performing routine preventive maintenance.
- Have basic mechanical and electrical skills.
- Ability to repair Plumbing issues as needed.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains technical knowledge by reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work team by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Maintenance Mechanic Skills and Qualifications:
- Equipment Maintenance
- Technical Understanding
- Basic Safety
- Detailed Oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Physical capability
- High school diploma
- Great knowledge of machinery, electrical, and plumbing
- Knowledge of Hand and Power tools
- Attention to Detail
- Must have 1 year of experience
- Excellent Attendance
Full Time Position. Competitive compensation based on experience. Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation.
Great Work Environment
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer