Logistics Supervisor – Canonsburg, PA
At H&P Equipment, a Division of Hall Industries, Canonsburg, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Heyl & Patterson Equipment, a Division of Hall Industries, provides high quality, reliable, custom-engineered solutions that industries worldwide trust to keep their business moving forward. Founded in 1887, Heyl & Patterson is an industry leader in the design and construction of world-class bulk transfer equipment for customers in a wide range of industries, including grain, steel, energy, ports, and mining & minerals.
H&P is currently seeking a Full-time Logistics Supervisor position. Various duties related to the support of production needs in a fast-paced manufacturing facility. The position is in Canonsburg, PA.
Logistics Supervisor Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating shipping for all aftermarket & contracts installations with carriers, suppliers, brokers, and customers, etc.
- Generate packing slips, BOLs, and any other necessary documentation for domestic shipment.
- Familiar with cross border shipments/forms requirements for international freight
- Organize inbound/outbound freight and drop-shipments, via all transport methods such as; LTL’s, Legal Loads, Permit, Small Parcel, etc.
- Gather the appropriate commercial documentation and certifications for international/cross-border shipments.
- Utilize the ERP system (Global Shop) for shipping POs, receiving freight for contracts, etc.
- Monitor tracking records of shipments incoming and outgoing (shipping status).
- Perform any necessary expediting duties to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Identify and advise any specific packaging, or loading/unloading requirements for equipment materials, or finishes goods.
- Coordinate and schedule pick-ups with internal and external shipping personnel, freight, and delivery services, customs, brokers, and customers.
- Heavy utilization in H&P’s ERP system to maintain accurate inventory levels, customer information, and order processing.
5 years’ experience in a similar position
Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to manage multiple projects
Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation
Great Work Environment
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer