At H&P Equipment, a Division of Hall Industries, Canonsburg, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
At Heyl & Patterson, we attribute our success to our deep commitment in providing customers with unparalleled, long-term services for their existing equipment and upcoming projects. This commitment beings with an ongoing investment in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
H&P is currently seeking a full-time Logistics/Expediting position, located in the Canonsburg area.
Job Description: Various duties related to production support, in a fast-paced manufacturing industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating logistics for all aftermarket orders and contract installations with carriers, suppliers, brokers, and customers.
- Generate packing slips, bill of ladings, and any other necessary documentation for domestic shipments.
- Organize inbound/outbound freight and drop-shipments, via all transport methods such as LTL’s, Legal Loads, Permit, Small Parcel, etc.
- Gather the appropriate commercial documentation and certifications for international/cross-border shipments.
- Monitor tracking records and shipment status.
- Perform any necessary expediting duties to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Identify and advise any specific packaging or loading/unloading requirements for equipment materials or finished goods.
- Coordinate and schedule pick-ups and deliveries with internal and external shipping/receiving personnel, freight and delivery services, customs brokers, and customers.
- Monitor open-order progress reports to confirm status of manufactured and commercial equipment items.
- Heavy utilization in H&P’s ERP system to maintain accurate inventory levels, customer information, and order processing.
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Team player
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation
Great Work Environment
Heyl & Patterson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer