Internship - Mechanical Engineer
At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Mechanical Engineer Intern – Grove City, PA
At Hall Technical Services, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional value to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities, and technology.
Hall Technical Services, LLC is currently looking for a full-time qualified Mechanical Engineer Intern. The position is in Grove City, PA.
Mechanical Engineer Intern Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and/or reports.
• Reverse engineering of items/products.
• Creation and maintenance of product assembly and installation manuals and resources.
• Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
• Design test control apparatus/equipment and develop procedures for testing products.
Mechanical Engineer Intern Requirements:
• Experience with 3D modeling software
• Entering 2-4 years in a Mechanical Engineering Program
Company's Facebook page:
Apply to: email@example.com
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer