Heavy Equipment/Diesel Mechanic - Grove City, PA
At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Heavy Equipment/Diesel Mechanic – Grove City, PA
Hall Industries, a leader in the steel manufacturing industry, is a premier supplier of machined components, fabrications, and assemblies. We provide products and services that offer solutions to customers spanning from aviation to engineering. For nearly 60 years our success continues because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional and innovative results to our customers.
Hall Technical Services is currently seeking for a full-time qualified Heavy Equipment/Diesel Mechanic. The position is in Grove City, PA
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assembling new Industrial/Diesel Equipment per the provided work instructions including but not limited to drilling holes, running hydraulic lines, bolting parts together and making electrical connections.
- Trouble shooting any issues that come about during assembly
- Ability to use general hand tools
- Operation of forklift, cranes, and jack stands
- General Shop clean up and organization
- Ability to flex in other areas as needed
- High School Diploma/GED, required
- At least 2 years’ experience working with hydraulic systems in a vehicle
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Must possess a thorough attention to detail and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of Industry safety codes & practices
- Strong oral communication skills as well as the ability to handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Great work ethics
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term disability, 401k (matching), HSA, paid holidays and vacation, Referral Program.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Great Work Environment
- Authorized to work in the United Stated
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer