Electrical Engineer – Canonsburg, PA
At H&P Equipment, a Division of Hall Industries, Canonsburg, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Industries, a leader in the steel manufacturing industry, is a premier supplier of machined components, fabrications, and assemblies. We provide products and services that offer solutions to customers spanning from aviation to engineering. For nearly 60 years our success continues because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional and innovative results to our customers.
Hall Equipment, LLC dba Heyl & Patterson is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer. The position is in Canonsburg, PA.
Perform design of electrical systems for bulk material handling equipment, including instrumentation, control, and power distribution/transmission of industrial machinery.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop equipment specifications for motors, variable speed drive systems, control systems, and field devices.
- Generate electrical drawing packages
- Program PLC’s, HMI’s, and Drive systems to meet the application requirements
- Perform factory acceptance testing of electrical equipment
- Oversee electrical installation if required
- Perform equipment startup and commissioning
- Provide operator & maintenance training on the electrical equipment
- Support existing equipment with troubleshooting support
Electrical Engineering qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology with 3+ years of relevant experience
- PLC & HMI Application & Programming experience required (Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC; Allen Bradley, Red Lion, Wonderware HMI’s)
- Ability to manage the electrical portions of projects from initial kick-off meeting to final commissioning
- Experience with DC & AC variable speed drive systems and their applications
- Familiarity with the National Electric Code and other industrial standards preferred
- Good understanding of computers (Word; Excel; AutoCad)
- Must possess good Customer Service qualities
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally for both emergency support and commissioning purposes. (Approximately 20-30% per year)
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term disability, 401k (matching), HSA, paid holidays and vacation, Referral Program.
Great Work Environment
- Authorized to work in the United Stated
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer