Automotive/Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanics - Philadelphia Int’l Airport
At Hall Technical Services (PHL), Philadelphia, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Automotive/Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanics Job Description:
Hall Technical Services LLC. A Division of the Hall Group provides exceptional value to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities, and technology.
Hall Technical Services LLC is seeking for a full-time qualified Automotive/Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanics. The position is located at the Philadelphia International Airport, supports, and provides an airline with their GSE and facilities maintenance services. You will be responsible for daily equipment inspections, all scheduled and unscheduled repairs, and all preventative maintenance to their entire GSE fleet.
Automotive/Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanics Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Repair and Maintenance on GSE Equipment
- Daily equipment inspections
- All scheduled and unscheduled repairs emergency maintenance support
- General facility repairs Fleet maintenance record keeping and along with business solutions.
Automotive/Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanics Qualifications:
- One Year Experience as an GSE/Automotive, Diesel, or Fork-Lift Mechanic
- One Year Experience with MEDIUM DUTY and DIESEL TRUCKS
- Electrical and Hydraulic experience a plus!
- Valid Driver's License
- Pass Federal Background Check (free of any felonies in the past 10 years)
- Supply Own Basic Hand Tools
Full time position: Competitive compensation based on experience; Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation; Great work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Company's Facebook page:
Fax Resume or Application to (724)-752-8666
Apply to: email@example.com
Hall Technical Services LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer