Aluminum & Steel Certified Welder/Fitter – Ellwood City, PA
At Hall Industries, Inc., Equipment Division, Ellwood City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Equipment Division, a Division of the Hall Group, provides exceptional value to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities, and technology.
Hall Equipment Division is currently seeking for a full-time qualified Aluminum & Steel Certified Welder/Fitter. The position is in Ellwood City, PA
Aluminum & Steel Certified Welder/Fitter Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Advanced Blueprint reading skills.
- Aluminum welding (Preferred).
- Steel TIG welding (Preferred).
- Knowledge of machining tolerance as well as fabricating tolerances.
- Knowledge of Tig, Stick, Flux Core, Spray Arc, Aluminum, and Code Welding.
- Work with different types and sizes of materials.
- Adhere to AWS D1.1 and AWS D1.5 code.
- Primarily fabricates and/or assemble guards, platforms, and other structures.
- Skills to lead a team on specific projects entirety.
- Knowledge of weld symbols.
- Good Math skills.
- DOT experience
- May weld brackets and braces and use grinders. May position pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Must be able to operate basic cutting equipment.
- Uses metal core MIG, Flux core, Sub-arc, or Stick welding process (must pass GMAW metal and Flux core test).
Aluminum & Steel Certified Welder/Fitter Qualifications:
- Pass Welding Test.
- Pass Fitting Test.
- 2 years active weld fitting experience
- 3 years aluminum/steel experience
- Ability to work well with a team of welders
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented for complete job duration
Full Time Position. Competitive compensation based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, 401k, paid holidays, and vacation.
Great Work Environment
Company's Facebook page:
Reply to this posting with resume or fax resumes to 724-752-8666
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer