Administrative Assistant – Grove City, PA
At Hall Technical Services, Grove City, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
At Hall Technical Services LLC, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional value, long term, to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities, and technology.
We are currently seeking for a full-time qualified Administrative Assistant. The position is in Grove City, PA
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Greet and dispatch visitors
- Receive and route inbound mail and other documents, process outbound mailings.
- Answer phone calls and forward to correct personnel
- Serve as liaison to HR department
- Documenting employee absences with Payroll personnel
- Manage office supply inventory
- Utilize Global Shop software, Excel, and Word to carry out daily job functions
- General data entry and other administrative assistant functions as required
- Assist with all clerical related items. This includes but is not limited to copying, scanning and data entry.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- College degree or other post high school training/certification preferred, high school diploma at a minimum
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Experience performing administrative assistant duties in a fabrication, manufacturing, or construction environment
Full Time Position
Competitive compensation, based on experience.
Full Benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation
Great Work Environment
Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reply to this posting or FAX resumes to 724-752-8666
Company's Facebook page:
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer