At Hall Technical Services, Volant, PA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Technical Services, LLC is looking for a full-time Parts Coordinator located in Volant, PA.
- Accurately input work requests into EBIS and GLOBAL SHOP ERP systems
- Conduct price and quality survey
- Provide counter service
- Maintain a clean and orderly parts room
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of data entered into the computer
- Maintain files and records, providing reports as necessary
- Order special (non-stock) parts for repair orders, following order policies and procedures
- Manages the returns of cores and parts
- Monitor re-order levels and replenish inventory in order to maintain proper inventory levels
- Complete all other assigned duties
- Minimum of 2 years automotive parts experience
- Excellent keyboard skills and computer literacy
- MUST pass a drug test
- Must be available to work Saturday hours
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer