GSE Shop Lead
At Hall Technical Services (ORF), Norfolk, VA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Technical Services LLC is currently looking for full-time GSE Shop Lead for our service location at the NORFOLK AIRPORT.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all day to day operations
- Evaluate and improve performance, productivity, and efficiency
- Train and supervise all staff
- Coordinate maintenance schedule with customer
- Procure parts and supplies for shop
- Procure parts for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Responsible for maintaining and performing preventive maintenance of tools and equipment
- Handle responsibilities of inspecting and repairing ground service equipment
- Perform the tasks of modifying and troubleshooting necessary equipment to support operation
- Assigned responsibilities of modifying ground equipment, replacing bearings, and servicing compressed air systems
- Responsible for testing and operating ground equipment to ensure smooth performance
- Handle the tasks of servicing equipment by using hydraulic fluid and lubricating oil
- Two Years’ Experience in the Automotive Industry
- MUST have a valid Driver’s License
- MUST pass Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- MUST pass a Federal Background Check which includes no felonies in past 10 years
- Customer Service focused
- Supervisory experience preferred
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer