At Hall Technical Services (ORF), Norfolk, VA, we are successful because of our deep commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This commitment is reflected in our ongoing investments in our people, equipment, facilities and technology.
Hall Technical Services LLC is looking for full-time Automotive / Diesel / GSE Mechanic located at Norfolk International Airport (ORF) in Norfolk, VA.
- Responsible for maintaining and performing preventive maintenance of tools and equipment
- Handle responsibilities of inspecting and repairing ground service equipment
- Perform the tasks of modifying and troubleshooting necessary equipment to support operation
- Assigned responsibilities of modifying ground equipment, replacing bearings, and servicing compressed air systems
- Responsible for testing and operating ground equipment to ensure smooth performance
- Handle the tasks of servicing equipment by using hydraulic fluid and lubricating oil
- One Year Experience as an Automotive, Diesel, or GSE Mechanic
- Valid Driver's License
- Pass Federal Background Check (free of any felonies in the past 10 years)
- Supply Own Basic Hand Tools
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Hall Industries, Inc. offers competitive compensation, based on experience, full benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and career advancement opportunities. Hall Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer